Don’t Let an Old Person Move Into your Body
“If you didn’t know when you were born, how old would you be?”
Are you ageless – full of energy and ready to go – no matter what your birth certificate says? Or does the prospect of middle age leave you deeply concerned about what lies ahead? Don’t Let an Old Person Move Into Your Body shows you how to make the rest of your life, the best of your life — whether you’re in your 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s or beyond.
That’s great news about Jim’s latest book; he is a fantastic writer, and always gives real, workable advice, not just the usual psycho-babble that so much of the literature in the field consists of. Peter Tafuri, MS, Counselor
In this powerful book you’ll learn how to live every day with passion, purpose, power, and prosperity — no matter when you were born.
“Getting old is a myth,” says international best-selling author and baby boomer, Jim Donovan, who proves it with inspiring stories of people who are living meaningful, productive lives well beyond what most consider “old.”
In Don’t Let an Old Person Move Into Your Body you’ll also learn:
• Why aging is a state of mind.
• How to avoid the trap of “being old.”
• How to identify and attract the dream life you’ve always wanted.
• How to prevent other people’s negativity from destroying your dreams.
• How to eliminate “energy zappers” in your life.
• Why most of what we are told about illness and aging is wrong.
• How to avoid becoming a victim of age related illnesses.
• Practical steps you can take to achieve optimal health, at any age.
• How to create financial abundance and lasting security.
• Simple things you can do each day to help yourself feel better spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Reader comment: I wanted to tell you how I feel about your book. I have read so many articles, books, participated in online programs on the law of attraction. I am 71 years old and it has been the greatest thing that has happened in my life just from a standpoint of feeling my life is worthwhile.
But your book is the first thing I have read or participated in that had actual exercises to help you identify what you need to work on. I have made all kinds of lists of things I wanted to happen in the past, but that really is not taking it far enough.
I have not finished your book yet – I finally had to give up and get some sleep last night! I just wanted to tell you that I think this is the best book on the subject I have read and it is so refreshing to hear that what I have been telling myself and my husband – that age does not make a difference is true. Thanks! Virginia Horn