How to Make the Rest of Your Life, the Best of Your Life
In this fun filled, information packed program, for adults of all ages, international best-selling author, Jim Donovan, will examine the idea that “Aging is biological. Getting old is a state of mind.”
Stereotypes and beliefs about aging will be challenged as Jim shares new ideas and strategies for keeping passion, power, purpose, and prosperity in your life, regardless of your age. You will learn how to make the rest of your life, the best of of your life.
Some of what we will explore includes:
- Why getting old is a myth and how to avoid it.
- Why retirement is the worst idea anyone ever had.
- How to assess the state of your life and determine what you want to change.
- How to motivate yourself to want to jump out of bed each day, eager to get going.
- Why you’re never too old to have a happy childhood.
- How to get back in touch with the dreams you have always wanted to experience.
- Learn the secret behind the “Law of Attraction” and and how to use it to manifest your ideal life.
- What’s been preventing you from having the life you want and what to do about it.
- Take charge of your emotions and stop other people from pushing your buttons.
- How negative self-talk and “energy zappers” are sabotaging your life and how to change it.
- Why you can look and feel better than you ever imagined
- How you can achieve your optimal health.
- Learn how you can create financial abundance to carry you into your twilight years.
- Explore ways you can increase your income right now, no matter where you’re starting from.
- Why you can make as much money as you want at any age.
- How to put your plan into action in ways that will guarantee your success.
- Why your attitude is the most import factor in aging.
- Why most of what we’re told about aging is wrong.
- How you can challenge your limiting beliefs.
- Why having a purpose is paramount to a passionate life.
- The secret to living live a happier life.
- How you can live a longer, healthier life.
- Simple techniques for lifelong fitness.
- Simple tips to save money
- Creating a plan for your financial future.
- Living well without going broke
Be sure to ask about our special rates for local events.